Collection and Use of Personal Information
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
Here are some examples of the types of personal information Forti Radici may collect and how we may use it.
What personal information we collect
- When you create an FortiRadici ID, register with our Forti Radici services, apply for commercial credit, purchase a product, or participate in an online survey, we may collect a variety of information, including your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, email address, contact preferences, and credit card information.
- When you share your content with other people using Forti Radici services, Forti Radici may collect the information you provide about those people such as name, mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- In the U.S., we may ask for your Social Security number (SSN) but only in limited circumstances such as determining whether to extend commercial credit.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Forti Radici’s latest service announcements, software updates, and upcoming events. It also helps us to improve our services, content, and advertising. If you don’t want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We also use personal information to help us develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, content, and advertising.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Forti Radici, you may not opt out of receiving these communications.
- We may also use personal information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve Forti Radici’s products, services, and customer communications.
- If you enter into a sweepstake, contest, or similar promotion we may use the information you provide to administer those programs.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect non-personal information - data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, business type, location, and the time zone where an Forti Radici service is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
Cookies and Other Technologies
If you want to disable cookies and you’re using the Safari web browser, go to Safari preferences and then to the privacy pane to disable cookies. For other browsers, check with your provider to find out how to disable cookies. Please note that certain features of the Forti Radici website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most websites, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Forti Radici may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a “click-through URL” linked to content on the Forti Radici website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Disclosure to Third Parties
At times Forti Radici may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Forti Radici to provide our services, or that help Forti Radici market to customers. For example, when you purchase our services, you authorize Forti Radici to disclose your contact information with other’s for the purpose of developing business for all parties involved. In no way will information relating to specific services such as price proposals, technical proposals, prices, overhead, profit, or any information relating to a specific project be shared with a third party. As a client, the information contained within proposals you submit using our services are considered strictly confidential, with the exception of phone number, email, and point of contact.
If you are approved for service, your account will be governed by Forti Radici’s privacy policies. Personal information will only be shared by Forti Radici to provide or improve our products, services and advertising; it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes.
Forti Radici shares personal information with companies who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products and services, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your information and may be located wherever Forti Radici operates.
It may be necessary - by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence - for Forti Radici to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
We may also disclose information about you if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or protect our operations or users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale we may transfer any and all personal information we collect to the relevant third party.
Protection of Personal Information
Forti Radici takes precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
When you use some Forti Radici products, services, or applications or post on a Forti Radici forum, chat room, or social networking service, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. For example, if you list your name and email address in a forum posting, that information is public. Please take care when using these features.
Integrity and Retention of Personal Information
Access to Personal Information
You can help ensure that your contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date by contact costumer support here. For other personal information, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access so you can request that we correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if Forti Radici is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may decline to process requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. Access, correction, or deletion requests can be made by contacting customer support here.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Forti Radici websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties - for example, a third-party supplier. Information collected by third parties, which may include such things as location data or contact details, is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
To make sure your personal information is secure, we communicate our privacy and security guidelines to Forti Radici employees and strictly enforce privacy safeguards within the company.
Via Sant’Andrea, 64
31017 Paderno del Grappa (TV) Italy